Thursday, August 13, 2015

Week 6 - In transit


My first indication she made it to the US safely was a text and pictures from another Elder's mother:



She said her son just returned from (this mission) and they were back with him to visit.  This was taken at the baptism of Kimberly and Brandon.  She said they all seem happy and are doing wonderful!  I told her she was the first news I had that Madison had made it back into the US.  To which she replied, "I'm glad your mind is at ease now that you know she made it safely!  She was asked to bear her testimony and did such a great job!  She also said the closing prayer at the baptism and participated in singing "Families Can Be Together Forever" in Spanish wither her companions.  It was such a great baptismal service!"  She was an answer to my unuttered plea to know Madison was safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment