Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Week 29 - Week thirty? Don't really know…..

We did some calculating this week, and our area has no less than the following towns inside of it:  Richards, Dobbin (doesn't that sound like a place where hobbits would live?), Bobville (my personal favorite), Montgomery, Conroe, Panorama Village, Willis, Ada, Cut 'n Shoot, Security, New Caney, Porter Heights, and Grangerland.  Glorious, isn't it?

Other than that this is what happened this week:
-I accidentally hit Hna Provost in the face with a stapler.  But no damage was done and all is well and she is very forgiving haha.  Thank heavens she is a good companion.
-I helped Hna Provost find and print her very first name in Family History that she can take to the temple.  She was really excited.  And I was excited.  Families are forever man.
-I got to be Hermana Jorgensen's companion for a day again and it was so wonderful.  I miss that woman so much, she is so awesome.
-I met some Chinese people at a baptism and it was really cool.  Hna Provost taught a guy from Taiwan who got baptized this week.  It was a very neat experience.
-We crashed a wedding.  And by crashed I mean oohed and awed over the decorations and pictures and didn't actually "crash" it haha.
-We taught little boys about Jesus for the first time because they had no idea who he was, and then we made Maria a cake for her birthday.

Sorry I don't have much time today, and I am sorry for those people I can't get back to this week.  I love you and will try to get back to you next week.  Love you guys!  I know that this work is very true and that no matter what we do God still loves us.  I hope you make a little bit more time for him this week, and that when you do you will find more joy and more light than you can imagine.

Always,
Hna McCurdy



ps. Maria and her birthday cake


ppss. Paulina with a magnifying glass


The wedding crasher! (A lovely person sent me this picture!)

No comments:

Post a Comment