Monday, July 18, 2016

Week 55 - No Subject

Hello everyone!  I don't have very much time today because I am getting transferred and have a billion things to do in the next four hours, so this will be a short ride everyone.

We saw a rainbow.

And we found a lot.

And we got chased by some dogs.

We also learned that one of our investigators is really good at shooting a gun.  He was a little bit intoxicated when he told us this, and so we wouldn't have believed him except that his daughter won the championships for shooting guns at the Texas State Championships last year, so that's probably serious.  Sometimes it is really weird when I remember that people are allowed to have guns here. #Tejas.

Also, I am going to whitewash the woodlands, so that is exciting.

That's all I have this week.  So- please don't send me any mail until I send you my address this week and I LOVE YOU ALL A LOT, and I KNOW THE BOOK OF MORMON IS TRUE.

Always,
Hermana McCurdy

No comments:

Post a Comment